PDA

View Full Version : How to ,,were do settings need to be on pheonix nfusion ,using private server???

beerman8
04-28-2013, 06:28 PM
I believe some of my settings are wrong,under my menu under internet,
network connection off
auto update check off
network connection ok using dhcp is this correct??of coarse the numbers below are gong on this static connection,,is this correct??
Ip address is mine ,,correct?
Subnet mask,,what is this?
Gateway ,,what is this?
Pvr server ip address what is this?

Under new cam i am on,correct>?

Server address,is my service
were do i load server ip address? And if i do .do i blank out service address?under new cam id?
Much of this is causing the freezing,i do believe

so please some one get this straight once and for all

many thanks in advance

Styx_N_Stones
05-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Yeah, thats a really confusing post...

First... have you done ANY reading on the subject? Dosent sound like it?
You say you have a lot of freezing... that means some times it does work, right? Then setting are probably OK.

"so please some one get this straight once and for all"... who is this addressed to? Did someone here give you the settings your using? If so you should be greatfull that it works (with freezing)! If the info didnt come from here, then why the 'get this straight once and for all' comment?

All-in-all you seem to be be VERY confused!!! If anybody here helps you out... its out of the kindness of their heart! If somebody dosent help you, theres nothing wrong with that... nobody here owes anybody anything! Nobody gets paid for 'customer support', its all hobbiest helping one another!

If you still need help Ill say it again... Go do some reading, then read some more. Then do some testing... actually go try out what you learned from reading. Then do some more reading. Then... if you need to ask a question be polite. Dont act like somebody owes you anything... they dont! Some folks are tired of 'spoon feeding' noobs that dont want to put any effort into this hobby. I realise a lot of people think this is the age of Google and all things should be plug-n-play easy.

Was this post of any help???
If so, hit the THANKS button!
LOL