PDA

View Full Version : 9600 plus Frozen

hamburgler
05-01-2013, 11:23 PM
This afternoon I was resetting the server on my box. I entered the domain and it saved the new domain. Problem is i have no functions on the box or remote. I can not access anything including the menu. I have unplugged it . i have shut the box off and still nothing.. Is there a way to reset the box or is it now nfg on me?

Skyvu
06-06-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm having the same problem hamburgler, but it doesn't seem as if anyone at this site is willing to help us on this issue. I've tried loading different files after doing a factory data reset, and everytime I go to the Antenna Setup on my I-Link 9600, everything freezes. Every time I click on "Telstar" in the Antenna Setup, I can't select anything, move left right, up or down, can't select different satellites, can't change my LNB settings...nothing. Guess we're hooped, unless you got help from some other site. Please let me know if you do. Cheers!

steven charles
06-06-2013, 09:15 PM
This afternoon I was resetting the server on my box. I entered the domain and it saved the new domain. Problem is i have no functions on the box or remote. I can not access anything including the menu. I have unplugged it . i have shut the box off and still nothing.. Is there a way to reset the box or is it now nfg on me?friend try downloading the factory file or loader for that receiver that should unfreeze it,if it froze up on you,forgot try downloading the files with the rs232 cables that came with your receiver,good luck friend....

darlinkat
06-06-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm having the same problem hamburgler, but it doesn't seem as if anyone at this site is willing to help us on this issue. I've tried loading different files after doing a factory data reset, and everytime I go to the Antenna Setup on my I-Link 9600, everything freezes. Every time I click on "Telstar" in the Antenna Setup, I can't select anything, move left right, up or down, can't select different satellites, can't change my LNB settings...nothing. Guess we're hooped, unless you got help from some other site. Please let me know if you do. Cheers!

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/diana123413/afternoon/AfternoonPansiesGOODAFTERNOONPANSIE.gif (http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/diana123413/media/afternoon/AfternoonPansiesGOODAFTERNOONPANSIE.gif.html)

Nice to see you at Satfix Skyvu

Since this is your first post, how can you expect help if you don't ask in the forums ?
Perhaps if you posted your own thread instead of hijacking...
Lots of help here for you skyvu....reading in the forums is great also
Good luck my friend