PDA

View Full Version : nano 2

ojaiman
05-18-2013, 06:44 PM
help please any one new to nano 2 box what i need do thk

torpainter
05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
help please any one new to nano 2 box what i need do thk

It has to be converted to an i-link to use with paid server Once that is done the butons on the remote will be different
There is a guide in the guides section and plenty of threads on any issues

willydilly
10-11-2013, 07:21 PM
OK, I realize the Nano2 must be converted to work with a P$, I've already done that. I have read that there seems to be a lot of freezing on the converted Nano2's. I will be using this receiver on Beaver TV. Are there any reports of freezing on Beaver with converted Nano2's?

wd

torpainter
10-11-2013, 07:46 PM
OK, I realize the Nano2 must be converted to work with a P$, I've already done that. I have read that there seems to be a lot of freezing on the converted Nano2's. I will be using this receiver on Beaver TV. Are there any reports of freezing on Beaver with converted Nano2's?

wd
thats a lot different than your original question Post another thread with an appropriate title so members will see it

willydilly
10-12-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm not the OP and there was no intention of hijacking any thread. I thought since the OP was referring to the Nano2 converted, that the question would be relevant. Didn't want to waste any more bandwidth than necessary. I can open a new thread if you deem necessary?

wd