PDA

View Full Version : like to upgrade to hd reciever

monkeyu
05-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi satfixers! I am looking into getting hd reciever. I have read all the topics on all 3 units but what i need is actual help from ppl that has these units and not just write up. So first thing first is i have motech sg2100 rotor and want to no if they will work with these 3 units well. second one is picture and flat out the best unit. so here is the 3 units. 1 dreamlink hd, 2 jynbox ultra hd, 3 is link box 8000hd, before i go i want to have both bev, dn on them. So all the help from u will be awesome! Thx, hope to do alot reading, also TGIF

whoknows
05-25-2013, 12:21 AM
I believe these boxes have been reviewed to death and some light reading in each of their forums will give you all the information you are asking for and then some. good luck

Glatt
05-25-2013, 01:05 AM
I like the picture quality on Nfusion HD! It does all your requirements rotor bev and dn!

dishuser
05-25-2013, 01:14 AM
I like the picture quality on Nfusion HD! It does all your requirements rotor bev and dn!

too bad that has nothing to do with the question...lol

homer_™
05-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Go with either the Jynxbox or the Dreamlink.. The link box does show promise but it hasn't been around long enough to prove itself..

Sit down for an hour or so read both receiver sections then you can make an informed decision.

Some recommend older boxes but I don't.. Go with something current.

ro_54
05-26-2013, 03:08 PM
I agree. It supply 1000mA to power any type of setup, especially motorized system.
Jynx & DL supply only 450mA and they have hard time to move a dish, not to mention that the scanning of fta sats is poor.

JCO
05-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Umm where can one buy a new NF HD..LOL