PDA

View Full Version : Problem from the get go. Please help.

lukie1
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
I'm trying to get up and running after a 2 year + hiatus, but I've encountered a stumbling block right from the get go. I've downloaded the awesome "Simple step by step.." package from this site, but I can't get Loader2 to download the factory bin file to the receiver. The status bar is indicating that its resending the ZRQINIT and the download bar is at 0%. I tried switching the receiver off to on during the beginning of the transfer like I remembered doing years ago, but its still not downloading.

I'm using the RS serial cable connected to a serial/usb (usb connects to the PC) cable, which I was using years ago. My Pc detects this connection (its currently in Comm Port 5 and I've tried other ports). Also, in the Loader2 config I've tried setting it to both Comm 1 and Comm 5, with negative results. What am I doing wrong? Could any one help?

lukie1
05-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Ok I got it to work. I just waited a little bit longer (about 10-15 seconds) before powering the receiver on, after the file download began. All I need help with now is step 5. How do I acquire/purchase the access code info? Thanks again!