PDA

View Full Version : How to enter private server on Linkbox HD local

peanut51
06-21-2013, 11:15 PM
I just received my Linkbox HD local today. I upgraded to file 124. I have spent over one hour now trying to find the screen to enter my private server code. If anyone know how to access this screen please let me know. Thanks

Gamer
06-22-2013, 12:01 AM
I am not sure but I can imagine it should be the same way as the linkboxhd plus.There is a hidden menu and to get there go to tools and input 8282 and you will see hidden menu visible message.Then on the right side of menu you will see the options for network server. Enter there and you will enter settings for private server.

peanut51
06-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Thanks, it worked!!!! Perhaps a sticky should be created for the LinkboxHD Local explaining this.

peanut51
06-22-2013, 10:17 PM
It does not include an LS400 or LS500, I thought it did when I purchased the unit but it will not even add the HD channels during the scan.

mark64
06-23-2013, 02:53 AM
contact the seller and ask why you don't have it cancel payment or put a claim against till you get it
it is suppose to come with the box
hopefully it was just a mistake on sellers part and not a money grab

dishuser
06-23-2013, 03:05 AM
contact the seller and ask why you don't have it cancel payment or put a claim against till you get it
it is suppose to come with the box
hopefully it was just a mistake on sellers part and not a money grabare you for real?lol
learn the law before posting

mark64
06-23-2013, 12:42 PM
are you for real?lol
learn the law before posting

maybe you should learn to read !!
first i said to come with the box not in the box
and the op in post #5 said he thought it was suppose to come with it

dishuser
06-23-2013, 12:51 PM
maybe you should learn to read !!
first i said to come with the box not in the box
and the op in post #5 said he thought it was suppose to come with it
it's still illegal
so good luck filing a claim...lol

peanut51
06-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Is the HD board supposed to be factory installed or is it a separate board that the user must install?

whoknows
06-24-2013, 11:02 AM
If the box came with board installed then retailer would be selling a box that had been built to steal provider channels. Chances are pretty good retailer would be shut down quickly. Some retailers offer the board as an extra and you would install it yourself.
"I thought it came with a board" is no excuse for not reading the list of equipment or knowing what you're buying before sending your money. jmo