PDA

View Full Version : i-link 210 plus with hdmi, picture quality compared to nanos convert with component

billhiggs
06-27-2013, 05:44 PM
how does the picture quality compare between the i-link 210 plus using hdmi compare to my nanos convert using component connection???

ntorres
07-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Hola, esta caj I-link210 trabaja regular yo le tengo y he provado en las dos coneciones y la major es la HDMI,pero se desconecta con mucha regularidad del servicio de los server ,no se a q. se dede ...el imagen es major con HDMI.....

Terryl
07-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Please use English in the regular forums.

Translation: from Google translate
<Hi, this caj I-link210 I regularly work I have and have proven in the two coneciones and HDMI is best, but very regularly disconnects the server service, not to q. is dede ... the picture is best with HDMI .....>

billhiggs
07-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the info,k but it didnt really answer if the hdmi is noticebalt bewtt5er picture quality than my nano2's copmpnent?

Terryl
07-01-2013, 04:56 AM
If they are engineered the same then there will be no delectable difference.(on most HDTV's)

The only differance between HDMI video outputs and component video outputs is that HDMI carry's the audio also, component you have to run the L/R, SPDIF or coaxial audio separately.

And it's all in the eye of the beholder, one person may see it differently then the other.

If your set has both then try both HDMI and component with the new receiver.

My old Coolsat 8000 had both and I could not tell the difference, even ran the two outputs to two like HDTV's, I couldn't tell.

My new OpenBox has both and I can't tell.

billhiggs
07-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks thats what I wanted to know