PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone what is a easier box to get going

the-architect
07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
hi everyone what is a easier box to get going i have NFHD satzen300 ilink950 been out of game for 3yr when public servers went down i went with them tried making the switch to payed but never was able to getting going but after getting raped buy the sat provider i find myself more motivated than in the past will one of these boxes i have do the job or is there a much easier and better box out there and witch of the severs is the best or most popular out there thanks

Adamo
07-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Satzen 300 is good and very easy

whoknows
07-06-2013, 10:54 AM
hi everyone what is a easier box to get going i have NFHD satzen300 ilink950 been out of game for 3yr when public servers went down i went with them tried making the switch to payed but never was able to getting going but after getting raped buy the sat provider i find myself more motivated than in the past will one of these boxes i have do the job or is there a much easier and better box out there and witch of the severs is the best or most popular out there thanks

Have a look here for p$. As far as who is the best just check out each forum and see who has the least complaints. The members selling to you are not allowed to pm you so any information you want, like pricing as they are all different, you must pm them. good luck http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.php?1289-IKS-Server-Discussions