PDA

View Full Version : Viewsat Extreme

crazy
08-01-2013, 12:46 PM
call me crazy, but I have an 8 year old viewsat extreme and I have been out of the loop due to serious health issues. I am wondering if this old receiver can still be used and could someone direct me to the information I would need to get it running again. I pretty much forget everything I used to do to keep this running for about 5 years back then.

Angel Eyes
08-01-2013, 12:52 PM
call me crazy, but I have an 8 year old viewsat extreme and I have been out of the loop due to serious health issues. I am wondering if this old receiver can still be used and could someone direct me to the information I would need to get it running again. I pretty much forget everything I used to do to keep this running for about 5 years back then.

there you go..do some reading
http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?129361-Fixed-Step-By-Step-VS-Xtreme-RQ-SSSP-Client

steven charles
08-02-2013, 12:39 AM
call me crazy, but I have an 8 year old viewsat extreme and I have been out of the loop due to serious health issues. I am wondering if this old receiver can still be used and could someone direct me to the information I would need to get it running again. I pretty much forget everything I used to do to keep this running for about 5 years back then.friend you can also use the wfemu for windows program to connect to the internet with the rs232 cables,or you can buy a xfta-router to connect to the internet, and also you need to download the latest file for that receiver,and your going to need to buy a code from a private server to connect too and watch tv,good luck friend....