PDA

View Full Version : Missing HD Channels

ken54
08-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Been having a lot of trouble with my NFHD the last while.Missing many HD channels.I think it is my SK900 module .Getting No or bad signal on many channels.I swapped it out with another I had from a Viewsat HD machine.It worked great for about 2 weeks then couldn't get anything.Anyway ordered another one off Ebay.Will see if that helps.If not my receiver might be toast :-( I'm thinking it might be a heat prob where as its been extremely hot here the last while.Might need a second fan for my NFHD.Will cross that bridge when I come to it :-) Any input would be appreciated . Thanx,Ken

Ric551
08-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Been having a lot of trouble with my NFHD the last while.Missing many HD channels.I think it is my SK900 module .Getting No or bad signal on many channels.I swapped it out with another I had from a Viewsat HD machine.It worked great for about 2 weeks then couldn't get anything.Anyway ordered another one off Ebay.Will see if that helps.If not my receiver might be toast :-( I'm thinking it might be a heat prob where as its been extremely hot here the last while.Might need a second fan for my NFHD.Will cross that bridge when I come to it :-) Any input would be appreciated . Thanx,Ken

In antenna settings;---;If you scanned your Sats with LNB setting with "DPLNBF" try switching it back to "Standard"...that got rid of "no or bad signal" on mine..Do each Sat one at a time ... It may bring a few more channels in!!

ken54
08-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Mine is set to standard.So don't think that would help :-(