PDA

View Full Version : ilink 210 odd problem

polarishater
08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
ok i have an ilink 210 which has been working great since i got it in spring....i unplugged it a month or so ago, and went to hook er back up yesterday, and i wasnt getting picture, looked as though it was working, i could change channels on the display....i was running it hdmi through my pioneer amp to my 60" panasonic viera plasma tv with no issues before.....unhooked it, brought to my cheap proscan lcd tv, hdmi and video cable worked no problem....brought back to my plasma, and nothing....straight hdmi to tv, nothing....tried video cable, and i get rolling screen no matter how many reboot....rolling screen.....bring back to my lcd works fine.....back to plasma, rolling screen.....i am stumped......any suggestions?

tiqster
08-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Its possible one device is set to PAL or auto switches to PAL when u plug it into it. To fix your problem grab the remote and select TVOUT (you will also notice under it has PAL/NTSC) on the TV that has the rolling screen issue. The TVOUT button is on the second row at the bottom of the remote. Have fun :)

polarishater
09-09-2013, 07:04 PM
sorry, i thought i thanked you, you solved my problem!

brivera
11-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Thank you, you solve my problem.