PDA

View Full Version : help....

platon
08-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi everyone....
Just a humble question. I have my az s&s hd receiver hooked up. But this receiver comes with a list of satellites from latin america. Not from u.s.a wich is the only thing I need to get it running. I've found a file from canada for azbox wich updates satellites my question is will this receiver accept this file. Thanks.... later I will post the web page, in fact I found it in a sticky in this forum.

ro_54
08-26-2013, 11:40 PM
that file is for azbox minime. I do not know what brand you have.
there is one bavissimo designed for latin america only.

platon
08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
that file is for azbox minime. I do not know what brand you have.
there is one bavissimo designed for latin america only.

Thanks a lot. I'm trying to find out if my receiver will accept bravissimo receiver files.

iq180
08-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi everyone....
Just a humble question. I have my az s&s hd receiver hooked up. But this receiver comes with a list of satellites from latin america. Not from u.s.a wich is the only thing I need to get it running. I've found a file from canada for azbox wich updates satellites my question is will this receiver accept this file. Thanks.... later I will post the web page, in fact I found it in a sticky in this forum.
no it want work, the S&S I think is the same as the bavissimo and uses the same files, you will need to add the sats 1 at a time
in the add or remove sats menu, try to google=azbox S&S add sats= I think you will find what you are looking for.

platon
08-27-2013, 02:06 PM
no it want work, the S&S I think is the same as the bavissimo and uses the same files, you will need to add the sats 1 at a time
in the add or remove sats menu, try to google=azbox S&S add sats= I think you will find what you are looking for.

Thanks a lot...things have change since n1 receivers are more difficult to work than back then.