PDA

View Full Version : Whats the safest way to purchase iks private server??

monkeyu
09-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi I like to know, whats the best and safest way to purchase iks private server without having court issues for piracy? My friend wants to get back into the game and doesnt no how to do it so i am looking for advice to clear up his safety and get him to enjoy tv once again. He lives in Canada and like to have dn and also bev, But he has done some reading and is scared that if he gets caught with bev after iks server gets caught he will be sent letter and off to court. Dn well he isnt to sure of yet what the law requires. Thx hope to here from my satfixer friends.

Terryl
09-02-2013, 07:46 PM
My advice if he does not want to risk it, is don't.

Any type of IKS is risky.

The only true safe way to do it is by cash, codes in an envelop, out back of a 7-11, at night.

surfinisfun
09-02-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure this is the correct section but...

If your friend is that concerned its best to just stay away. Every night he'll just be thinking that white van going around the block is for him.

18dd2
09-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi I like to know, whats the best and safest way to purchase iks private server without having court issues for piracy? My friend wants to get back into the game and doesnt no how to do it so i am looking for advice to clear up his safety and get him to enjoy tv once again. He lives in Canada and like to have dn and also bev, But he has done some reading and is scared that if he gets caught with bev after iks server gets caught he will be sent letter and off to court. Dn well he isnt to sure of yet what the law requires. Thx hope to here from my satfixer friends.

Greendot Moneypak if he was in the states but you say Canada. Personally if a server doesn't do Greendot I don't bother with the server but that's me and I live in the Pac NW. Never had a problem so far doing it that way and I've been doing IKS since they been around. As far as I know Visa in the states is traceable. Don't know about Canada.

mickb
09-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I believe visa is traceable in Canada

walter
09-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Beaver iks accepts pre-paid credit cards.