PDA

View Full Version : My Siberian Husky

fta-tester
02-03-2010, 05:39 AM
This is (we named him) Huskie, our Siberian Husky who just turn 1 year old. He still thinks he's a baby especially with my wife.

TPB
02-05-2010, 03:22 AM
Sweet looking pup tester, you must be proud. Thanks for sharing.

Bowhunters
02-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Our family had an all white huskie when I was a kid (years ago) LOL

Great dogs, congratulations.

papitohead
02-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Beautiful dog. My wife had one. They run like a cheetah. Jumps gracefully on a full run. Amazing to watch these dogs run. :)

fta-tester
02-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Beautiful dog. My wife had one. They run like a cheetah. Jumps gracefully on a full run. Amazing to watch these dogs run. :)

They run like a cheetah is right. Husky loves and lives to run or pulling sleds in the snow. With that, we had our Huskie pulls our kids on their bikes around the park, both the dog and the kids love it.

kdawg64
02-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Awesome, luv Husky's, that's my son's Fav dog,, he'll like this. thks for sharing

fta-tester
02-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Husky shed twice a year, some claimed that's really bad. As for me, I have yet seem my Huskie shed as was claimed on youtube-dot-com. Husky have lots of energies and needs to burn some of their energy off by running, walking. If you love to jog, then husky would be perfect for you. They are not and may be, the worst guard dog and does not likes to bark much but as family dog they are very loyal.