PDA

View Full Version : EPG and PVR

macuser33
09-08-2013, 01:06 AM
How is the epg on this unit and the PVR??Does it give you more then 2 hours? And if so how many hours days??And Is pvr any good??It is between this one or the pinwheel HD pro.. I was going to get the pinwheel HD pro..But wanted to ask about this one as well..So sorry guys if this is been asked before...Thank you for any help in this matter..

Terryl
09-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Please only one post on the same subject, please don't post the same question in multiple threads.

I deleted your second one.

You will get an answer soon.

macuser33
09-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Please only one post on the same subject, please don't post the same question in multiple threads.

I deleted your second one.

You will get an answer soon.

Sorry about that...Do you know about anything I asked??

henroger
09-08-2013, 03:12 AM
EPG does days if you do it right and PVR works good. Box can be a tough one tho. I not real fond of the remote but love the Pansat 30uhf and its remote. For iks there are better from what I have read. But I really like this box for true FTA and OTA and now it can use more then one server with last file. So this box is catching up but for my needs its the best box for me.

macuser33
09-08-2013, 03:52 AM
EPG does days if you do it right and PVR works good. Box can be a tough one tho. I not real fond of the remote but love the Pansat 30uhf and its remote. For iks there are better from what I have read. But I really like this box for true FTA and OTA and now it can use more then one server with last file. So this box is catching up but for my needs its the best box for me.

You are talking about the linkbox right??

Fibroso
09-08-2013, 11:28 AM
How is the epg on this unit and the PVR??Does it give you more then 2 hours? And if so how many hours days??And Is pvr any good??It is between this one or the pinwheel HD pro.. I was going to get the pinwheel HD pro..But wanted to ask about this one as well..So sorry guys if this is been asked before...Thank you for any help in this matter..
It's not about being asked before, if you read into the discussions, you can find answers to your questions. Linkbox pvr functions are the best I've seen in an fta box. Just hook up an external hard disk and you'll find out. Actually, close to a 722vip.

henroger
09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes henroger is talking about Linkbox HD Local.