As solid as 2.4

Nice touch with restaring of servers and fixing reboots

Thx pw team

benfica
09-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Very good file...thanx Pwheel team...

blacklistedcard
09-17-2013, 01:02 PM
I wonder why you have to restart the cam connection? 2.3 was OK. I guess it was the dealer code for channel changes?

At least these guys are responding with fixes. I agree good job guys.

Fix the EPG for the north bird and these guys will win over more people.

fta4me
09-17-2013, 07:27 PM
evertime i finished watching pvr recorded file
and went back to satellite

my screen was blank - so now i figure that it had lost connection to the server

so now restarting helps

don't need to reboot

"QE"
09-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Everyone should know that before you load this, you better have all your settings and server info written down or saved on something, cause all my settings, channels and server info was deleted and I had to re-scan all 5 sats again.

Cheers
QE

fta4me
09-17-2013, 10:56 PM
lol

agreed

should do before loading any releases

sg2100
09-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Would be best to do a factory default a couple times and than load this file ..so far i am happy , thanks PW team for bringin back the shoutcast . Only thing i need to do now is resolve my HD content , as all hd channels are dragging and plays choppy with abit of green pixelate on the bottom of screen , I think my LS 400 is caput .

zimba
10-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Everyone should know that before you load this, you better have all your settings and server info written down or saved on something, cause all my settings, channels and server info was deleted and I had to re-scan all 5 sats again.

Cheers
QE

I wish I had seen this comment of yours before embarking upon the blunder of loading the file 2.6 and erasing everything I had, now I am sitting with blank screen since last night.

Is there any post which explains instructions step by step; how to set-up the internet connection, putting in code etc., and then scanning satellites. I mean I know knowledgable members know how to, but the guy who just got into this hobby a week ago and is not tech savvy can't understand much without step by step guide or help.

Can someone help me in getting my satellites scanned? Thanks in advance!

holly2012
10-04-2013, 05:56 PM
This might help you not my work but its what you need to know
Server
(1) Menu

(2) Apps

(3) Server List (enter default password 9999 blue button to enter)

(4) New screen will appear hit the green button to add select proper type Newcamd for DN and Newcamdmimq for Bev once info is all entered hit the green button to save .

(5) Done !!

Network setup
(1) Menu
(2) Settings
(3) Network Setup *Hit ok*
(4) Choose between Ethernet (wired) or Wifi (wireless) Just Highlight it
(5) Once you have choosen your selection Hit the yellow button for edit
(6) Now another screen will appear hit the blue button for scanning SSID
(7) Choose the proper SSID from the list and hit ok than your personal info will appear if you are password protected than scroll down to the bottom where you see security key highlight it and hit the yellow button for edit and a key pad will appear for entering password once it is entered hit the blue button to save
(8)Now your password should have been entered successfully now hit the green button on the remote to connect if all went well you should see success in the status line on the bottom

How To Select And Scan Single Satellite

C/P

Credit goes to Fta4me

When u are on search menu

Mode = auto

Tuner = 1

Changing tuner to 1 will make another thing visible below called satellite

Satellite = select

And done

zimba
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
This might help you not my work but its what you need to know
Server
(1) Menu

(2) Apps

(3) Server List (enter default password 9999 blue button to enter)

(4) New screen will appear hit the green button to add select proper type Newcamd for DN and Newcamdmimq for Bev once info is all entered hit the green button to save .

(5) Done !!

Network setup
(1) Menu
(2) Settings
(3) Network Setup *Hit ok*
(4) Choose between Ethernet (wired) or Wifi (wireless) Just Highlight it
(5) Once you have choosen your selection Hit the yellow button for edit
(6) Now another screen will appear hit the blue button for scanning SSID
(7) Choose the proper SSID from the list and hit ok than your personal info will appear if you are password protected than scroll down to the bottom where you see security key highlight it and hit the yellow button for edit and a key pad will appear for entering password once it is entered hit the blue button to save
(8)Now your password should have been entered successfully now hit the green button on the remote to connect if all went well you should see success in the status line on the bottom

How To Select And Scan Single Satellite

C/P

Credit goes to Fta4me

When u are on search menu

Mode = auto

Tuner = 1

Changing tuner to 1 will make another thing visible below called satellite

Satellite = select

And done

I will do the same steps as written above, but one thing I noticed Under Server List at the moment this is showing:

Index 0
Type NEWCAMD
Port XXXXX
Server xxxxx
Status On

Then if I select Server it shows the following:

Type NEWCAMD
Domain or IP xxxx.xx
Port xxxx
ID yyyy
Password yyyy
DES Key 123456789
Status on

-----------------------------------------------

Under Antenna

Locked to: Echostar 110 West
Satellite Home: Echostar 14 (119W)
Tuner 1
LNB Type: Legacy Twin LNB2
Local Frequency: 11250
22KHz: Auto
TP Frequency 12224/V/20000
DiSEqC Parameter: C
Diseqc 1.1: None
Legacy Switch: None

-------------------------------------------------------------

Am I doing it right?

holly2012
10-04-2013, 07:57 PM
If your using legacy twin lnbs then leave it if your not then change lnb type to KU 22KHz off If your not sure of your diseqc parimeter ABCD then just change parimeter letter for each sat till you get signal and quality on the sat you want make sure everything is ok then save the settings , Newcamd is for dish and Newcamd Nimiq is for bev when you put your info into server settings you have to use the Yellow Button on the remote to edit each setting just do it the way it says in the instructions you will be fine