PDA

View Full Version : is this a box or p$ issue?

ssr316
09-19-2013, 09:56 PM
hello all,

i have a p$ that offers bev and according to them, i should be receiving a channel that isn't coming in on my nfusion hd

i look at noi, and it is connecting to the server, and the channel is highlighted in green, which means it should work

however, i don't see a picture, only audio (which is unencrypted)

i thought it may be a TP issue, but some other channels on the same TP work fine

any idea what the problem could be? this is the case with a few channels over a few different TPs

edit: and yes, i've tried rescanning and rebooting many times

airjam
09-20-2013, 12:05 AM
hello all,

i have a p$ that offers bev and according to them, i should be receiving a channel that isn't coming in on my nfusion hd

i look at noi, and it is connecting to the server, and the channel is highlighted in green, which means it should work

i thought it may be a TP issue, but some other channels on the same TP work fine

any idea what the problem could be? this is the case with a few channels over a few different TPs

If locking onto channel and you get audio and no picture then the problem is not TP. Issue is with your P$ not providing the channel or down at their end.

dishuser
09-20-2013, 12:23 AM
sd or hd channels?

ssr316
09-20-2013, 05:35 PM
sd or hd channels?

Hd channels

ssr316
09-24-2013, 10:49 PM
sd or hd channels?

hey dishuser,

any idea what this could be? i posted this in the beaver tv section and you said i should post here, which i had

thanks

haha11
09-24-2013, 10:55 PM
did u add bev ip in ipv4 advanced settings?

ssr316
09-26-2013, 03:16 PM
did u add bev ip in ipv4 advanced settings?

sorry, i don't know what that means..

can you explain further?

ssr316
10-02-2013, 04:28 AM
hello all,

after posting this in the beaver tv thread, i was told that this is a box issue as others are getting the channels i'm missing

could it be that i don't have an updated transponder file? or that i'm still using noi? maybe i'm supposed to switch to this goo3 thing that i have no idea about

any ideas?

#1tiny
10-02-2013, 08:19 AM
after posting this in the beaver tv thread, i was told that this is a box issue as others are getting the channels i'm missing

could it be that i don't have an updated transponder file? or that i'm still using noi? maybe i'm supposed to switch to this goo3 thing that i have no idea about

any ideas?you need to update your tp's. Find out what channel and look up the to for that channel and change it. Also I would change to the goo's bin using a router so u don't new your computer running all the time. It works way better then noi

Glatt
10-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Please state which channel or channels that you are not receiving!

dishuser
10-02-2013, 10:12 PM

nbce hd and a few others

ssr316
10-04-2013, 09:37 PM

a few of them are 1200, 1201, 1253, 1258 among others

niteowl0007
10-06-2013, 07:23 AM
hello all,

i'm having the same thing happen, i think it must be a noi thing because when i go back to my sonicview8000 the channels work. also the galaxy radio doesn't work with the nfusion. the nfusion works great for action sports because it doesn't have the shaking problem the sonicview has. i think i'll do the same and try figure out the goo 3 setup but found noi difficult enough to setup.