PDA

View Full Version : Haven't used my Nano 2 in almost a year. What's new? What works. What doesn't?

Harry Baules
10-07-2013, 12:40 AM
So I haven't used my Nano 2 in almost a year. I'm due for a new subscription but want to check with you guys before I buy anything. It's converted. For a couple of years I donated for NFPS codes. Is that still working? Is the Nano 2 still a good working relevant receiver these days? Any input would be greatly appreciated since I don't want to waste money.

whoknows
10-07-2013, 12:02 PM
You know about n f p s then I as you were a member up until a couple months back.. ///Any info you need on your receiver is posted below your last post. If you are looking for a newer receiver then dream link, jynxbox, pinwheel to name a couple. Go to their respective forums for information. good luck

Your last post

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/alten4/222_zps4636f061.jpg (http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/alten4/media/222_zps4636f061.jpg.html)

cix
10-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Another interested party here.

Tried setting up my N2 with rocket and nothing but freezing. Some have posted elsewhere that it's time to move to another receiver.
Anywhere I can look for opinions on Jynxbox, Dreamlink, etc?

Harry Baules
10-10-2013, 04:38 AM
Whoknows, not sure what you meant to say but thanks.

Cix, I got my answer via a pm from Marcella. Said that the box is till good and you can contact him for you know what ;)

clarkie
10-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Needs to be converted to a I-Link, but still working great..

whiteheather
10-16-2013, 02:32 AM
I'm in the process of getting rid of my nano...too much freezing, i have purchased a jynxbox as i was told it was a good recv'r///make sure you dont buy a clone...ask questions...check the site for advice

lamothefitz
11-03-2013, 11:07 PM
i'm using my N2 with fis*tv and works well. hardly any freezing lately + PPV

SatelliteLee
11-04-2013, 03:41 AM
JynxBox is good unless you want to record and transfer the recordings to a PC. DreamLink T5 looks promissing.

lobsterpot
11-04-2013, 11:12 PM
So I haven't used my Nano 2 in almost a year. I'm due for a new subscription but want to check with you guys before I buy anything. It's converted. For a couple of years I donated for NFPS codes. Is that still working? Is the Nano 2 still a good working relevant receiver these days? Any input would be greatly appreciated since I don't want to waste money.

Personally I would park that nano and buy a new receiver . As for nfps ,I would park them and move on .