PDA

View Full Version : thinking of buying one

beambeam
10-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Leesatt won't have them until oct 16 now.I've been reading on them.They seem to be a pretty nice box.leesatt is an authorized dealer.beware of clones.I've been looking at a lot of sellers and i think you should make sure of what you're buying.leesatt has the hd module to go with them.If you buy anywhere else make sure you get everything you need to get up and running.I don't work for leesatt lol.From reading different sellers i think i will buy from them.

torpainter
10-13-2013, 06:56 PM
Leesatt won't have them until oct 16 now.I've been reading on them.They seem to be a pretty nice box.leesatt is an authorized dealer.beware of clones.I've been looking at a lot of sellers and i think you should make sure of what you're buying.leesatt has the hd module to go with them.If you buy anywhere else make sure you get everything you need to get up and running.I don't work for leesatt lol.From reading different sellers i think i will buy from them.

there have been no reports of any clones

holly2012
10-13-2013, 08:22 PM
I doubt there are any clones of the T5 yet way to soon for that

AeonFlux
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
You can't go wrong buying from LeeSatt. They are number one best customer friendly dealer I know of. They only sell the real deal. They are authorized Dreamlink along with several others.

torpainter
10-13-2013, 08:36 PM
I doubt there are any clones of the T5 yet way to soon for that
there were no clones of the dreamlink HD