PDA

View Full Version : pinwheel hd iptv pvr

karimou
11-03-2013, 01:01 AM
the problems of freezing starts from the moment I program for recording even before that it records.
at present for me I never got the IPTV channels
same thing bev epg
thank you

Nostradamus
11-03-2013, 01:41 AM
ok for starters are you using public or private IKS?

is your receiver hardwired or are you using some type of wifi bridge?

if you are not getting IPTV channels then that is not a problem with the receiver, that has more to do with the internet itself. That is of course you have the pinwheel iptv box. If you have a different pinwheel model then you are not going to get iptv

nobody has BEV epg working properly

with the exception of the epg all your problems sound more like they are related to your internet connection or your router firewall

now that you started your own thread rather than hijacking every other one keep it here. list what you have for a receiver, dish, lnbs, etc. How you have it hooked up and what you have tried so far to resolve your issues and somebody will try and help you. So far the only thing your present approach will get you is a library card if you get my drift.

karimou
11-03-2013, 03:11 AM
for bev use private server
i use wifi
no use iptv
when i connect jynxbox it work very well
how to remove public server i like use private server
thanks

Anubis
11-03-2013, 04:19 AM
ok for starters are you using public or private IKS?

is your receiver hardwired or are you using some type of wifi bridge?

if you are not getting IPTV channels then that is not a problem with the receiver, that has more to do with the internet itself. That is of course you have the pinwheel iptv box. If you have a different pinwheel model then you are not going to get iptv

nobody has BEV epg working properly

with the exception of the epg all your problems sound more like they are related to your internet connection or your router firewall

now that you started your own thread rather than hijacking every other one keep it here. list what you have for a receiver, dish, lnbs, etc. How you have it hooked up and what you have tried so far to resolve your issues and somebody will try and help you. So far the only thing your present approach will get you is a library card if you get my drift.

Based on what I see here he has IPTV unit. http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?142738-pinwheel-hd-iptv&p=1006508#post1006508

Karimou do some reading.

karimou
11-03-2013, 12:39 PM
how to memorize the list of servers
thank you