PDA

View Full Version : Mini with public open ?

benfica
11-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Guys i just went to a friends to install a mini...
Its still an amazing find...maybe glitch, who knows ? :)
Did install, set on couch to scan box and once scanned was done as i was looking for p$ info to add on his mini box just got picture, glitch ? channels got working without p$ info still amazed !

BanHammer
11-09-2013, 04:41 AM
yup, it does look like the mini is getting the public server right now

fta4me
11-09-2013, 05:01 AM
now this is cool!

petermason
11-09-2013, 05:07 AM
now this is cool!

yup i test all open and very stable hopefully open for good :)

jainplane
11-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I doubt it will be open for good. It will probably be like the K-Box, open for a time and once they move enough product it will be shut down. I'd like to think I am wrong on this though and only time will tell.

torpainter
11-09-2013, 01:40 PM
I doubt it will be open for good. It will probably be like the K-Box, open for a time and once they move enough product it will be shut down. I'd like to think I am wrong on this though and only time will tell.

What a ridiculous statement about kbox!!! Do you not know anything about kbox history? They did not shut down anything. They were busted!!

jainplane
11-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Yes I have some knowledge of K-box as I did happen to own two of them. Shut down or busted, it amounts to the same thing. Fact is, they were flying high one day and kaput the next. I seem to remember it was about the time they introduced their Hi-Def boxes onto the market and a lot of peeps were miffed over the fact they had spent money on boxes that were virtually useless other than true FTA.

dishuser
11-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes I have some knowledge of K-box as I did happen to own two of them. Shut down or busted, it amounts to the same thing. Fact is, they were flying high one day and kaput the next. I seem to remember it was about the time they introduced their Hi-Def boxes onto the market and a lot of peeps were miffed over the fact they had spent money on boxes that were virtually useless other than true FTA.are you serious?lol
someone gets busted and you're upset about no free server

benfica
11-09-2013, 02:46 PM
My friends mini cant get public open no more , anyone else ?
So must ve been just a glich...:(

Midnight Rider
11-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Redo the scan , and check your firmware for the version

Anubis
11-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Redo the scan , and check your firmware for the version

Are you saying public is still available for the mini?

benfica
11-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Not at my friends...
Told him to reboot modem and stb and NADA....

Anubis
11-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Yes I have some knowledge of K-box as I did happen to own two of them. Shut down or busted, it amounts to the same thing. Fact is, they were flying high one day and kaput the next. I seem to remember it was about the time they introduced their Hi-Def boxes onto the market and a lot of peeps were miffed over the fact they had spent money on boxes that were virtually useless other than true FTA.

Kinda like a drug dealer. Everything is going great until the law nabs him even though he just got a new batch of product with a different flavour and now all the customers need to find a new resource.
Amazing how the law can change things in a matter of minutes eh?
Bottom line is it could happen with anything and this game has changed many times. No need to complain just move on to other source.

Nostradamus
11-09-2013, 06:29 PM
been testing this at a buddys house with no luck. I am beginning to think some dealer or distributor has either got them mixed up

benfica
11-09-2013, 06:48 PM
been testing this at a buddys house with no luck. I am beginning to think some dealer or distributor has either got them mixed up
No it was a mini...
was a glitch some where...
File 2.8 for mini...
My friend had it up all nite...woke up called me saying was not on anymore...
Had to swing by add P$ to it now has tv ...:)

runamok
11-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Did I read awhile back that public doesn't work in the usa?

fta4me
11-09-2013, 07:19 PM

just seems that public is spilling into the mini too as of right now!

may be upgrading or a glitch

seems like they are doing something for sure

i personally don't care about public

if up, then good, if not at least have my backups!

fta4me
11-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Did I read awhile back that public doesn't work in the usa?

as of 2.6 or 2.7 i think usa restrictions were removed

so public is open on pro/iptv in usa as well