PDA

View Full Version : Iptv

daryld
11-17-2013, 12:57 AM
How does one access the public server on the IPTV model? There does not seem to be any servers on my buddies nor can he get ip channels. The menu shows all the channels but when you try one it reads that it is buffering, then says it "failed to get stream".....his wifi is connected (shows "success") but no public, no iptv.....2.8 loaded.....

jventur9
11-17-2013, 03:13 AM
if you are connected keep trying sometimes it works sometimes they don't..
its not what I expected when I got this box..

benfica
11-17-2013, 03:40 AM
About iptv ...latelly has been up...
I keep track of the portuguese channels, off of iptv its what i watch there !
The ones saying are working for a few weeks already...
Public :
If u got all the settings correct and scan done, should get video on !
Setings, internet and scan...
Plus make sure right file for the right box !

crxplayer
11-17-2013, 06:10 AM
the wifi good for cs not for ip u need straight connection fr router into box and good internet to go with it

jventur9
11-17-2013, 02:54 PM
I use wifi and it works great for both

daryld
11-17-2013, 08:29 PM
While it is now connected to some degree, the scanning is really screwed up. He has a dpp44 switch with DP Plus lnb, not a good combo for any Pinwheel stb, unfortunately........his other stb's work perfectly with this combo but his new Pinwheel can't seem to figure out what all the others do out of the box...Thanks for the help guys.

whoknows
11-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Make sure you have a lock on each satellite before scanning, the same as you would with any other box. Then once a lock is established the scanning works good other than may be a little slow. good luck

daryld
11-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Make sure you have a lock on each satellite before scanning, the same as you would with any other box. Then once a lock is established the scanning works good other than may be a little slow. good luck

Thanks whoknows, but no Pinwheel will currently work with a DP Plus lnb and dpp44 switch. I don't know why they won't fix this....