PDA

View Full Version : SD picture always stretched, why?

john4848
11-19-2013, 10:38 PM
I switched to the DL T5 from SV 8K just recently. As per every new box, it takes a bit of getting used to. The one thing I am trying to fix is the stretched image of the sd channels.

The picture is always stretched across the screen and I can't seem to get to come on in a box, non stretched format. HD picture is fine. Any ideas?

Thank you.

John

Fastcompany
11-19-2013, 10:47 PM
Check your TV picture settings. See what options the receiver has to in video settings.

You probably have it set to full screen or stretch, which looks fine in HD, but not in SD. Just a guess.

KIDWCKED
11-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Check your TV picture settings. See what options the receiver has to in video settings.

You probably have it set to full screen or stretch, which looks fine in HD, but not in SD. Just a guess.

screen format 16:9
display full
works fine in sd..;-]

nutzu
12-01-2013, 03:37 AM
I switched to the DL T5 from SV 8K just recently. As per every new box, it takes a bit of getting used to. The one thing I am trying to fix is the stretched image of the sd channels.

The picture is always stretched across the screen and I can't seem to get to come on in a box, non stretched format. HD picture is fine. Any ideas?

Thank you.

John
I have the same problem tried all the settings possible still the image video is stretched :( I will try with a reload if factory file and a reset

BanHammer
12-01-2013, 06:07 AM
The setting for Pillar Box is there (in A/V Setting), but does nothing when selected. All the Dreamlink receivers have this bug.

afaik, the only HD receiver to show SD in a non-stretched form and keep it that way is the Pinwheel HD. Nfusionhd can do it to, but you've got to change the setting every time you turn on the receiver.

vampirito
12-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Look for the pic mode on your tv and put it to native 4:3. It will fix that

nutzu
12-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Look for the pic mode on your tv and put it to native 4:3. It will fix that

Tried that too didnt worked, :( ATTENTION coders fix this problem in the New update, the epg is one of the best outhere only jynxbox has that epg for 7days.