PDA

View Full Version : NOI giving me fits

csavoia
11-28-2013, 12:00 AM
please oh Please if there is anyone that can go on teamviewer and help me figure out why m y NOI will not work on advanced settings but works when I put it on single server. I have so much tv but nothing will work because of this damn NOI ****. Please someone help me out. even willing to donate if I can get this working. also, is there any other option to using this crap software, I was told there is but its very hard to setup. again am willing to pay if I can get the right thing running. I have all this service I paid for and cannot enjoy nit due ton this stupid software.

edgarr
11-28-2013, 12:39 AM
please oh Please if there is anyone that can go on teamviewer and help me figure out why m y NOI will not work on advanced settings but works when I put it on single server. I have so much tv but nothing will work because of this damn NOI ****. Please someone help me out. even willing to donate if I can get this working. also, is there any other option to using this crap software, I was told there is but its very hard to setup. again am willing to pay if I can get the right thing running. I have all this service I paid for and cannot enjoy nit due ton this stupid software.

Here is the xxclient file to use,MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the CRAP NOI http://www.satfix.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=18580&d=1370745192
you will have to do lots of reading and you may also need to ask some more questions,but if you can get this working you will love it

runamok
11-28-2013, 01:30 AM

When you say single server do you mean settings in noi?If so does receiver work then?If not check ip's in receiver.

clarkie
11-28-2013, 04:25 AM
Goo 3 is your answer , it can be found here in the Nfusion common section

csavoia
12-01-2013, 05:58 PM
i have seen people tell me about iks4suns and goo3 but I have absolutely no clue how to get dd wrt on my router and I am using a bridge so does that get affected as well. if someone has knowledge please let me know. I am willing to make a small donation if you can help me. I cant even get noi to respond to receiver now. I don't know if something happened b ut after working to get it going on Thursday evening it reset itself.

I then proceeded to make all the proper changes to put it back to working order and now NOI does not even recognize it. what the hell could have happened. it boots up properly, the channels come up and change but NOI sees nothing. when I ram the ip finder through iks4suns it didn't locate it either?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE>

edgarr
12-01-2013, 06:20 PM
i have seen people tell me about iks4suns and goo3 but I have absolutely no clue how to get dd wrt on my router and I am using a bridge so does that get affected as well. if someone has knowledge please let me know. I am willing to make a small donation if you can help me. I cant even get noi to respond to receiver now. I don't know if something happened b ut after working to get it going on Thursday evening it reset itself.

I then proceeded to make all the proper changes to put it back to working order and now NOI does not even recognize it. what the hell could have happened. it boots up properly, the channels come up and change but NOI sees nothing. when I ram the ip finder through iks4suns it didn't locate it either?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE>

It seems like all these programs like NOI,goo3 and xxclient are to difficult for you understand and there are to many steps involved
for any one to help you with one or two suggestions,So i think you should do your self a favour and just purchase a new receiver
One that all you would need to do is install one file then setup your server info and plug in your modem then watch TV
Much easier in your case

ron316
12-08-2013, 10:56 PM
there yous to be a program that would set up all your reciever settings on your computer for you for noi .and then enter the ips in nf .also when you enter info in noi you should have reciever off.i use noi and it works ok