PDA

View Full Version : No Signal for many channels

bikrambai
12-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I got the satellite and this PINWHEEL box setup by someone and all the channels were working fine until I ran the Ethernet cable from the router to the Box. Initially Ethernet was connected directly from the modem to the box.

So I have got few channels working fine but for many it keeps saying "no signal" which were working before.

I tried calling the guys who did the setup, but haven't received the call back yet. Then I came across this forum.

Hope someone can guide to do something to make those other channels work again.

Thanks

whoknows
12-03-2013, 01:30 AM
I'm not sure I can help as you had someone else setup the dish and antenna settings.(dish? switch? ln b?) The ethernet cable has nothing to do with signal, unless you bumped of loosened the antenna cable.
This is a hobby and most people setup their dish, run the coax, switches and so forth themselves as this won't be the last time you will run into minor problems which can be corrected with a little knowledge.
So unless you can leave a little more information almost impossible to help. Maybe someone else can assist.

PS: if all fails do a little reading in different forums.

benfica
12-03-2013, 03:21 AM
Friend try all connectors if tight fine...
Than check back of receiver if dish cable is loose please...and as the last post mention people here to help will need a bit more detail on ur set up please

bilinho
12-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I have problème to i rescan the channels and now dont have a signal to 118W just 119W.I have 2.9.

benfica
12-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Bil...please open ur own thred so members here can help....please