PDA

View Full Version : Solaris troubles after 5.04 no network action

tubbs
12-23-2013, 12:16 AM
Hello

I'm having troubles with the unit grabbing a IP address after I loaded 5,04
When I go to the internet settings it is all 0's for the ip address. it is on DHCP

the Rj45 status green & yellow lights are on steady no flashing on rhe back of the unit

Anyone with some ideas?

Or how do I factory reset unit? with witch bin do I load to bring it back to factory state....

AND....

Thanks a heep for the expert help for the Nfusion friends..

TUBBS

tubbs
12-24-2013, 12:58 AM
Hello

I'm having troubles with the unit grabbing a IP address after I loaded 5,04
When I go to the internet settings it is all 0's for the ip address. it is on DHCP

the Rj45 status green & yellow lights are on steady no flashing on rhe back of the unit

Anyone with some ideas?

Or how do I factory reset unit? with witch bin do I load to bring it back to factory state....

AND....

Thanks a heep for the expert help for the Nfusion friends..

TUBBS

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I'll answer my OWN QUESTION....... (In case somebody else is have the same troubles)

What you need to do is to scan your satellites, enter your PS information, then do a cold boot or hard restart
(Shut off the back switch)

Then you should have Ethernet connectivity. (you must go to a channel that calls for IKS info from the server. not channel 101)

Now my network info is showing up on the network screen.

Well thanks for the help TUBBS:clap1:..... No problem TUBBS, glad I could help....:rotflmao:

Newfygarge
12-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Tubbs nice to know 5.04 is still working

gwrowe
12-24-2013, 02:09 PM
What channel did you go too!

ammo
12-25-2013, 01:10 AM
What channel did you go too!

And could you share what you loaded,I put 5.04 on mine the other day and all I got was a message update the system....Cheers!

tubbs
12-25-2013, 01:59 AM
I'm just getting it to talk to the network.
No picture.

What do you know that I have missed??