PDA

View Full Version : need help from an noi user.Pleaase

csavoia
01-16-2014, 12:31 AM
I just spent fifty bucks to get my nfusion fixed as a couple capacitors were gone and now I have re hooked up everything and have input all info for my server and I get nothing. it stays on server one forever. I have reset all three things being the router the bridge and the receiver. I am at a loss and I fear I will never get it right. I have team viewer if anyone can help please????

tbird686
01-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Did you try the wizard program it gives your the correct.ip to input into your server setting and tells you if the box is connected

csavoia
01-16-2014, 12:40 AM
where do I get the wizard program??

tubbs
01-16-2014, 01:01 AM
Did you put the NOI on a computer yet? are you getting a connection on the NOI?

gwrowe
01-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Also, did you change the gateway in the nfusion network menu to your computers IP?

tbird686
01-16-2014, 02:04 AM
he has the noi open the screen shows snow and the server in the corner but its not counting down......

willydilly
01-16-2014, 02:23 AM
where do I get the wizard program??

Try here. http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?126053-Nfusion-HD-Setup-w-Network-Testing-Wizard

I see that you've had a problem with N.O.I. since your first post last November.

Have you thought of trying a Goo router?

Like you, just got fed up with N.O.I. and modded my Linksys router and it's been working flawlessly since July last year.

wd

csavoia
01-16-2014, 10:45 PM
I don't know how to do that. if someone would assist me in doing that I would definitely go that way. but I cannot risk killing my router. I have a dlink bridge and a netgear router wireless N. I know it can be changed to have wrt on it but I cannot do it myself.

gwrowe
01-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Go to the Nfusion HD files Sec. find the setup and utilities post, in there is a post that is titled General setup instructions, download the file and follow it to the letter!

Longster
01-19-2014, 05:19 PM
I don't know how to do that. if someone would assist me in doing that I would definitely go that way. but I cannot risk killing my router. I have a dlink bridge and a netgear router wireless N. I know it can be changed to have wrt on it but I cannot do it myself.

If you don't know or not sure what you are doing I would not recommend messing around with your network, The easiest way for you is use nfNetwork setupWiz program. PM me if you still need assist.