PDA

View Full Version : DN Channel List for Jan 05, 2013 (xcel Spreadsheet not a bin)

folcan99
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
This is an update channel list for DN. This is not a bin, its an xcel spreadsheet that has all the recent channel moves included.

dishuser
01-18-2014, 12:47 AM
This is an update channel list for DN. This is not a bin, its an xcel spreadsheet that has all the recent channel moves included.

and what good is this?
except to aide the whiners..lol

folcan99
01-18-2014, 02:12 AM
and what good is this?
except to aide the whiners..lol

It was requested by a member here. It comes in handy when your changing some channel names to their proper names as some receivers don't pick up the new changes so you will need to manually update the channels so this guide will give you its proper name and there is more to this spreadsheet, it has all the TP's for all the sats available on DN.

dishuser
01-18-2014, 02:25 AM
It was requested by a member here. It comes in handy when your changing some channel names to their proper names as some receivers don't pick up the new changes so you will need to manually update the channels so this guide will give you its proper name and there is more to this spreadsheet, it has all the TP's for all the sats available on DN.
oh
so lyngsat is dead?
or dishuser?

folcan99
01-18-2014, 02:28 AM
oh
so lyngsat is dead?
or dishuser?

Lyngsat is not always up to date, you know that lol, the file I posted is complete up to date.

dishuser
01-18-2014, 02:31 AM
Lyngsat is not always up to date, you know that lol, the file I posted is complete up to date.

so you're gonna keep this updated?
or should people rely on dishuser?

folcan99
01-18-2014, 02:33 AM
so you're gonna keep this updated?
or should people rely on dishuser?

Lol, I do normally update it on my other site but because the person that requested it could not log on to my site I posted it here for him.