PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me what "seeding means? and how I get a picture?

tubbs
01-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Can anyone tell me what "seeding means?

Or can you direct me to a thread that will explain a little what happens during a ECM and how it is restored, what the server people must do, what the cards must do, and even if there a re still 'Cards" being used for IKS.

Even though I have been testing for years, It is still very cool and amazing as to how satellite TV systems really do work and what technologies go into to bring us a picture.

All I know is that there are a bunch of 0's and 1's beamed to a satellite and then they come back.
Then here on earth, there is a computer that adds some more 0's & 1's and wallah... I have a picture....

BUT HOW??

swanner
01-19-2014, 12:29 AM
tubbs, that's a pretty big order to fill.....and alot of inside info to divulge...
Best research elsewhere bud... sorry I can't help ya, gbut there is way to much info to explain...

tubbs
01-19-2014, 01:19 AM
tubbs, that's a pretty big order to fill.....and alot of inside info to divulge...
Best research elsewhere bud... sorry I can't help ya, gbut there is way to much info to explain...

At least tell me about seeding... seeding what? a cam? whats a cam?

Isn't there any help files labeled something like " YOU TOO, CAN HAVE YOUR OWN P$ SERVICE" send us 10 K for the step by step directions?:rotflmao:

anyonomus
01-19-2014, 02:22 AM
U are asking questions that the people that actually do it "do NOT want to answer" in an open forum.. It would be kind of putting "them" in a spotlight./. With that This thread is now closed.. Google is your friend. ;)