PDA

View Full Version : nano hd server

Lil John
01-22-2014, 04:57 PM
could someone give me step by step of how to program server to hookup rockets on nano hd new to site and nano hd I think I posted in the wrong spot fore that very sorry fore help very thankfull

Anubis
01-22-2014, 05:14 PM
You posted this in the correct area and I deleted your duplicate post in the files section.
Please do not post questions regarding receivers in the files sections.

Thank You.
Anubis.

PremiereElite
01-22-2014, 06:05 PM
could someone give me step by step of how to program server to hookup rockets on nano hd new to site and nano hd I think I posted in the wrong spot fore that very sorry fore help very thankfull
Assuming that you have already loaded the Nano HD v806 file to your receiver..
Go to Main Menu, Tools, Network Server, input all the information you received from whoever you donated to (URL IS SAME AS IP)... where it says PORT make sure you input your port number twice then click OK.. KEY DATA Should be whatever you was given... and pay no mind to the zeros at the end, scroll down to connect and hit OK if you are connected to the internet and all your info is correct the portion of your info will become dark and you will see at bottom of screen "Newcamd Server Login OK" .. good luck..

Costactc
01-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Lower case letters for all.

Lil John
01-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank s a bunch entered all info but won,t hookup going to contact sup. thanks again for all your help.

Anubis
01-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Did you try a hard boot (turn the unit off via back switch, wait a couple seconds and turn back on)?
Put receiver on channel 200 and hard boot and see what happens.