PDA

View Full Version : Report: Tiger paid 2 women to keep quiet about xxx tape

KIDWCKED
02-15-2010, 05:46 PM
c\p from foxsports by the a\p

Updated Feb 14, 2010 6:13 PM ET
Tiger Woods made regular hush money payments to quiet two girls he had a threesome with on tape, The New York Daily News reported Sunday.

The fidelity-challenged superstar golfer was in bed with the pair in Phoenix three years back when he noticed one of them taking pictures or videotaping him with the other girl, the newspaper said, citing a source familiar the situation.

“"Tiger goes ballistic. He starts chasing the girl around. She runs out the door. He runs out after her. I don't know how much clothing either of them is wearing, but Tiger finally catches up with her and grabs her cell phone or camera or whatever it was that had the evidence,” the source said.

Recognizing the danger the situation posed to Woods’ hundreds of millions of dollars in endorsement money, his handlers decided to make regular payments to the women to keep them quiet, the Daily News said.

It's not known what happened to the recording.

Meanwhile, Woods' wife Elin was out on the town on Saturday night, leaving him at home with the children, according to reports Sunday on entertainment news website RadarOnline.

Publishing photos of Elin Woods accompanied by a girlfriend, but minus her wedding ring, the website said Elin partied and had dinner at the Dolphin hotel in Orlando, Fla.

RadarOnline was the site that reported on Friday that Woods was back in Orlando after undergoing counselling for sex addiction, but that he and his wife were living separately.

“The marriage is not good,” one source close to them told RadarOnline.com. “She barely interacts with him.”

Woods, who has been linked to at least 14 other women during his marriage, reportedly was minding the couple's two children while his wife was out on the town. Woods has not been seen in public since lurid allegations about his private life emerged in November last year.

whiteheather
02-19-2010, 05:11 PM
As I turned my tv on this morning, Tiger Woods was giving his statement to the world, I listened very closely, and I feel he made an honest statement, whether it was written by a p.r person or not, Tiger would have the last say on the statement, he came out and stated he made mistakes ..big ..big mistakes, and he was man enough to admit those mistakes, what I appluad him for is telling the press and t.v to back off and leave his wife and kids alone, for the press to go after his kids, to me the press and t.v are lower than dirt...but typical of papparatzi they dont care, they get there pictures and sell them to the highest bidder.....Tiger stood up for himself. he has paid a hefty price, more than any of us here would be willing to pay...so lets give the guy a break, let him continue his treatment, and wish him the best, and lets get him back where we all like to see him...on the golf course........and most of all......let him sort his personal life out, and hope he is successful...............................

Whiteheather.