PDA

View Full Version : help

djrm54
02-01-2014, 12:36 PM
can someone teach me how to use my new nano hd as it takes a long time to get up.it semms like it is going to be up but then it says on again and then start and finlly turns on.is it suppose to be that way or did I miss something.i do have a ls400 and it is now in unit.i would appreciate any response.my nanosat lite turns right on and so does my nanosat premium.i think that the hd freezes more than my other units do and believe me I have a closet full of them.

Costactc
02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I don't understand the problem. Load latest file, scan all sats and input server info. When watching a channel just press ok and select echo for channels to be ordered by sid.

djrm54
02-01-2014, 01:04 PM
I can do that and it works but why so long to turn on as compared to all of my others.i did load all files and that works but tell me if it is normal to take so long.my other ones when I turn on it comes on pretty quick.the hd takes much longer to come on.

djrm54
02-01-2014, 01:09 PM
I forgot to tell you that it acts like it has 2 tuners because at first it shows no channels and then finally shows all channels I have in uniti want to thank you in advance for quick reply.right now I am using my nanosat lite and my premium se.they seem to come on better.

Costactc
02-01-2014, 01:20 PM
I don't get it. You are using inferior boxes just because the hd unit takes a bit longer to come on. Once your watching an hd picture who cares if it takes a few seconds longer then your sd boxes. I have been using the nano hd with south for over a month now and I stand by it, just the picture quality is worth any issues that need to be ironed out.

djrm54
02-01-2014, 01:32 PM
I really do see the way better picture but before I damaged unit I had to know if it was normal the way it came on.does yours say on with big letters and then say on again with smaller letters and then come on?i mean on the box is where I am talking about.i will use it more once I find out if that is normal.it also freezes more in the north than my other units do.i just want to make sure I am using it correctly.i have 4 sats progammed into unit as I have motor on dish.it is a better unit but please tell me if your unit comes on like minethank you very much in advance

Costactc
02-01-2014, 01:37 PM
It does take much longer to finally power up then most receivers I have tested but that won't stop from using it to see a superior picture. Have you loaded the most recent 8.10 file?

ftv
02-01-2014, 02:00 PM
I really do see the way better picture but before I damaged unit I had to know if it was normal the way it came on.does yours say on with big letters and then say on again with smaller letters and then come on?i mean on the box is where I am talking about.i will use it more once I find out if that is normal.it also freezes more in the north than my other units do.i just want to make sure I am using it correctly.i have 4 sats progammed into unit as I have motor on dish.it is a better unit but please tell me if your unit comes on like minethank you very much in advance
First of all nano hd do not have nothing to do with nanosat or cnx
If your picture is crap just make sure resolution is set to 1080
Timing is vary from box to box.Nano HD is little longer but this is not any issue as costa said
On my side unit run very smooth without any problems