PDA

View Full Version : Nano hd is down or is it server

ttom
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Any one else down ?

folcan99
02-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Any one else down ?

A receiver doesn't go down, you must be having an issue with your receiver.

Costactc
02-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Up all the way, check your server info/settings.

ttom
02-02-2014, 12:24 AM
The old nano boxs did when ever I try to connect to server it freezes up
Or the box just shuts off

Hamboner
02-06-2014, 04:54 PM

Your post leaves alot of info out.... lets clarify this a bit...#1 yes the Nano Premium and Nano Premium SE(not the Nano HD) would freeze up constantly on CERTAIN ps (eg: NFPS, Rocket etc) but worked fine on other premium ps. But this is not a Nano Premium, so your assuming because the predecessor froze up constantly that this new model will. That's like saying your old P3 pc with 128 mb of ram was slow so your new I7 pc with 32gb of ram will be slow as well. And I have yet to see any of these boxs or the Nano Premium reboot when connecting to a ps. Usually when a box reboots all by itself it usually mean bad wiring (eg: coax with bad ends).

bobby
02-06-2014, 11:58 PM

the nano HD is not the same as other nano boxes, the nano HD is completely different and although the receiver has some bugs like wifi not working properly and the epg for the north does not work the receiver itself does not freeze or disconnect from server, if that is whats happening you have other issues maybe with the ps you use or maybe your network connection