PDA

View Full Version : Looking for free server to test

ImissDAVE
02-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Thinking of getting a FTA box again. Do not want to go P$ for too many reasons to list. Do not care how long box lasts or reputation or what it used to be or what have you, just no P$

BanHammer
02-05-2014, 10:36 PM
there are no free iks servers.

dishuser
02-05-2014, 10:39 PM
get a pinwheel
Thinking of getting a FTA box again. Do not want to go P$ for too many reasons to list. Do not care how long box lasts or reputation or what it used to be or what have you, just no P$

mark64
02-05-2014, 11:15 PM
pinwheel pro or pinwheel iptv they offer public the pinwheel mini does not give you access to the public server

ImissDAVE
02-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Thank you. I have nothing against P$, today I clicked a link off kajiji and was redirected to a mexican website that said something like HABLA VISA? HABLA MASTERCARD?
It's like "Excuse senor, I will trust you with my Visa for an hour with your sister in your impoverished hacienda, but other than that...no par favor"

whoknows
02-06-2014, 11:55 AM
ImissDAVE.
That c/p HABLA VISA? HABLA MASTERCARD? end c/p was Dave asking for your payment...lol..

http://latinoinauguralgala2009.org/images/logo_directvmas.gif

hondoharry
02-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Thank you. I have nothing against P$, today I clicked a link off kajiji and was redirected to a mexican website that said something like HABLA VISA? HABLA MASTERCARD?
It's like "Excuse senor, I will trust you with my Visa for an hour with your sister in your impoverished hacienda, but other than that...no par favor"

You might be surprised to know how many of your popular P$'s are run out of Mexico with no security issues. Probably more now than the US or Canada. Mexico is a much safer haven for the operators.

ImissDAVE
02-06-2014, 04:02 PM
I guess I'm just not seeing the value in subscribing to an illegal service using my own CC and all the risks that can possibly entail when media players, streaming and torrents can be accessed just as easily and much more anonymously?
I did like he conaxsat back in the day. The good ol' days when people payed $200 for a STB, got thousands of dollars worth of premium channels, PPV and Sports events out of them, then cried like bitches when it stopped being supported
Most of all, I miss dave :(

anyonomus
02-06-2014, 04:53 PM
I guess I'm just not seeing the value in subscribing to an illegal service using my own CC and all the risks that can possibly entail when media players, streaming and torrents can be accessed just as easily and much more anonymously?
I did like he conaxsat back in the day. The good ol' days when people payed $200 for a STB, got thousands of dollars worth of premium channels, PPV and Sports events out of them, then cried like bitches when it stopped being supported
Most of all, I miss dave :(

OK.. I see that you are new on our site(we all were at one time or another)so there is a few things u should have done before asking the question.. Go over the discussion forums and look for the information you needed. Then ask away. Which you basically did with Google or Kijiji (not our site). We do not take lightly to belittling any ethnic group be they from Mexico or any other country. Lets stop this discussion now and close this thread before "anyone" get offended anymore than they have. You have your answer and unfortunately ,living in the past ( "Thousands of dollars in premium channels") is just that.. Gone.... Please take the time to enjoy our discussion forums , no matter what ethnic group you may encounter.
Have a great day.
Any