PDA

View Full Version : Nanosat hd conection!!

xxxjrxxx
03-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi, I bought the new Nanosat Hd and I honestly dont like it compare to my Limesat HD, I have to turn it on and off manually and when I turn it on, the server doesnt connect right away as Limesat HD does. Does anyone else is having the same problem with? Youtube dont even work or play. I programed like this, v105, reboot, factory reset, and the 819 bin , reboot, factory reset, scan 110 and 119. I have a high speed internet. Thanks , any help or a better setup intructions is appreciated. Thank you guys.:thumbsup:

ftv
03-12-2014, 01:29 AM
Hi, I bought the new Nanosat Hd and I honestly dont like it compare to my Limesat HD, I have to turn it on and off manually and when I turn it on, the server doesnt connect right away as Limesat HD does. Does anyone else is having the same problem with? Youtube dont even work or play. I programed like this, v105, reboot, factory reset, and the 819 bin , reboot, factory reset, scan 110 and 119. I have a high speed internet. Thanks , any help or a better setup intructions is appreciated. Thank you guys.:thumbsup:I guess you are talking about nano HD.How do you turn on your limesat? No manually? Do you turn on and instantly have a picture? If you stay on factory file Youtube working without any problems on nano HD.

Costactc
03-12-2014, 03:38 PM
My nano hd is connected via wifi which is slightly faster then with an adapter. It normally takes about 5-10 seconds for the box to connect and when it is connected you will see the message on your screen.

xxxjrxxx
03-22-2014, 02:20 AM
Yes, thanks for replying , My Nanosat HD doesnt get youtube after I download the 819 bin. Ii did when I installed the factory file , but it wasnt working for me and I was not able to get 110and 119 on the satellite list. After I download the bin 818, I was able to get satellite 110 and 119, and everything started to work well ecepted for youtube , it's not even showing up on the menu. What did I do wrong? under than the the receiver has been working very well, ecepted the youtube. Thanks Constatc:yeaah: