PDA

View Full Version : Linkbox HD Plus

daryld
03-24-2014, 08:10 PM
My buddies HD Plus cannot read some of the files, particularly the newest Star bin. Trying three different usb sticks, it shows as present on them on his laptop, but when plugged into the stb they do not show up. Had anyone experienced this? What did you do to load the newest file??

Thanks!

regret
04-06-2014, 02:11 PM
I was going to save this file to my computer I downloaded it & when I went to open it, notification said it was already on file & did I want to replace with this one, but I don't have 174 only 191 so I wonder if it is a duplicate for my plus, baffled!!!!!!!!

rockhard
04-07-2014, 01:37 PM
I was going to save this file to my computer I downloaded it & when I went to open it, notification said it was already on file & did I want to replace with this one, but I don't have 174 only 191 so I wonder if it is a duplicate for my plus, baffled!!!!!!!!
first of all theres no new bin 191 , the latest on is 174

rockhard
04-07-2014, 01:40 PM
My buddies HD Plus cannot read some of the files, particularly the newest Star bin. Trying three different usb sticks, it shows as present on them on his laptop, but when plugged into the stb they do not show up. Had anyone experienced this? What did you do to load the newest file??

Thanks!the problem is the usb's being put in before the box loads the tool first , make sure the box is reading the usb is plugged in first then hit update using usb and the file will be there

daryld
05-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I tried this, didn't work. Finally bought a new usb and it worked just fine. The only problem is, even though it says three different servers are connected, I have no picture......nothing seems to work...boot, reboot, hard reboot, factory default....no pic...plenty of signal