PDA

View Full Version : nano 2 - I link problem

romo
04-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Good afternoon. I am having a problem keying in my information as my user name & password are all lower case letters & I am having a problem as my keyboard shows up in capital letters & i do not know how to switch to lower case. I assume it has something to do with the red caps button but it does not seem to change to lower case. Any help will be greatly appreciated,

abouttosnap
04-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Been a while since I messed with mine but below is from the conversion guide...see if the second one (bold text) solves the problem. Hope it helps.

Side effect of conversion to ilink:
- Remote control issues: coloured buttons shifted to the second row from the bottom.
--EPG button moved to blue button
--Info button moved to red button
Possible upgrade issues related to a loader incompatibility.

pa123
04-07-2014, 08:53 AM
the button to switch between lower case and capital is-directly below the color button-(first row left side ,info-then color-lower/high case) vertically LOL a little confusing,my cnx remote's buttons have lost all the printing naming the buttons and their functions!,anyway hope it helps you out,good luck!-

romo
04-07-2014, 12:04 PM
I would like to thank everyone who helped. I ended up rebooting the box at the back & that switched the keypad between upper & lower case. Everything working good now.