PDA

View Full Version : Goo3 vs NOI131a

syabus
04-30-2014, 03:45 AM
I am getting a lot of freezing using Goo3 with my nFusion HD when I change P$ more than 2 months ago. When I switch to NOI, BEV is solid now. Prior to that I was using another BEV P$ with Goo3 and it was rock solid.

There was no freeze on DN but lot of freeze on BEV using the same P$ with two server.
I want to use the Goo3, instead of the computer but at this time I am stuck with the computer running.

I have re-boot and still getting the same result. It is only freezing on BEV using Goo3. Anyone with such problem?

Newfygarge
04-30-2014, 11:17 AM
NFHD with goo3 is running excellent for me for both north & south on P$. Maybe try another Bev P$ for a short term & see if that works.

Glatt
04-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Try rebooting your router!

Ric551
05-01-2014, 02:34 AM
http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?156738-How-to-recover-from-SUNS-Disconnected

Read this,,,maybe adjusting y;r startup script might help,,,,it did I mine..:yes:

syabus
05-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Thanks to everyone. For now, I will have to stick with NOI for North which is solid. Change the Goo3 script, re-boot and it is still no luck with the freezing. It is only the North side that is having the freezing. The South side is solid with Goo3, even though both North and South are with the same IP. Only the port is different.