PDA

View Full Version : Private messages

chicot60
05-01-2014, 10:51 PM
After I receive a pm and read it and return to main forum the message indicator keeps flashing and also whenever I go from one thread to another the pop up box keeps re-appearing to say I have a message even though I have read it and responded to the message. Anyone else having this problem.

This also just started. I just posted some images in the pic section and the images appeared automatically. I did 7 images and after I posted each individual pic it appeared right away instead of at the end of the thread. Something is going haywire and maybe I am the only one getting these problems.

Anubis
05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
No issues on my end.
If you have a pm and you click back it will show as unread and keep prompting you. Simply reload page or go to another section and it should go away.

chicot60
05-01-2014, 11:01 PM
When I went to another page and back again it was still prompting me. I then tried the reload and yes that seemed to work. Have not pm'd for awhile but cannot recall having this issue before.

Anubis
05-01-2014, 11:05 PM
If you go to a new page and simply go back you are using your history so it will come back up. You need to go to a new page then not use your back button but click on that page and it won't be there.

Condor
05-02-2014, 03:40 PM
As far as still seeing the PM when u exit that is "normal" you must refresh after reading then it will go away..

kijiji
05-02-2014, 08:43 PM
try signing in and out.