PDA

View Full Version : Any P$ up last night ?

oddball
05-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Did anyone get the whole fight last night without it going down for most of the fights?

ftanewbie
05-04-2014, 02:08 PM
looks like they were attacking PPV sports sd hd channels. bad news looks like a prelude to any future main event.

hedley
05-04-2014, 02:16 PM
what most members don't realize is that by posting an "I am down" thread they are actually giving the provider feedback telling them that they hit the right card or cards putting the seeders in jeopardy, think about this guys before posting that type of threads when the show goes momentarily down.

ftanewbie
05-04-2014, 02:37 PM
what most members don't realize is that by posting an "I am down" thread they are actually giving the provider feedback telling them that they hit the right card or cards putting the seeders in jeopardy, think about this guys before posting that type of threads when the show goes momentarily down.

u are 100% correct, but im sure their anti piracy department has ftas connected to P$ and they are looking at the packets and analyzing what their doing is working or not....i doubt they just depend on coming to iks forum and reading the up down threads.

Anubis
05-04-2014, 02:40 PM
u are 100% correct, but im sure their anti piracy department has ftas connected to P$ and they are looking at the packets and analyzing what their doing is working or not....i doubt they just depend on coming to iks forum and reading the up down threads.

You'd be surprised.

Nostradamus
05-04-2014, 02:45 PM
add to the fact it is a written confession of I steal TV and they kill 2 birds with one stone ;)

ftanewbie
05-04-2014, 03:26 PM
lets see if seeders can come up with a good counter measure:rolleyes:

JCO
05-04-2014, 03:29 PM

They visit the forums and they buy PS subscriptions. They are fully aware of the results of their actions.

whoknows
05-05-2014, 12:12 PM

You are saying that if you were DN would pay a couple people from "piracy department" at say 50,000 bucks a year to buy some fta receivers, a couple of big screens and watch to see if wwe or ufc goes down. Or maybe just go online and there are "thousands of people" offering the information for nothing and it is already documented including date and time.

ftanewbie
05-05-2014, 08:02 PM
You are saying that if you were DN would pay a couple people from "piracy department" at say 50,000 bucks a year to buy some fta receivers, a couple of big screens and watch to see if wwe or ufc goes down. Or maybe just go online and there are "thousands of people" offering the information for nothing and it is already documented including date and time.

dude DN is a fortune 100 or less company with billions of dollars....im sure their piracy department has a a elaborate iks setup.

NoName
05-06-2014, 12:04 AM
add to the fact it is a written confession of I steal TV and they kill 2 birds with one stone ;)

They will have a hard time proving that in a court of law. When was the last time you heard of someone busted STRICTLY because they posted that they are up or down in a public forum?

jedi
05-06-2014, 04:06 AM
What is the difference - paying them to watch all of the forum posts - or paying them to watch TV? I'd probably charge them less than $50,000 a year to sit and watch TV all day :-) <br />
If I was DN...

dishuser
05-06-2014, 09:55 AM
They will have a hard time proving that in a court of law. When was the last time you heard of someone busted STRICTLY because they posted that they are up or down in a public forum?he never said only

whoknows
05-06-2014, 11:10 AM
lol...DN wouldn't need codes, box or pay anyone which was my point. YOu could go online and see for yourself exactly what is going on just like we do and do that by going to iks section, look at a...

ftanewbie
05-06-2014, 12:43 PM
lol...DN wouldn't need codes, box or pay anyone which was my point. YOu could go online and see for yourself exactly what is going on just like we do and do that by going to iks section, look at a couple threads and saving if necessary.

for sure they probably pay some looser 20k a year for quality control:tehe:

NoName
05-06-2014, 10:31 PM
I meant to respond to post #6