PDA

View Full Version : Programing T5 Remote

coiphim
05-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Has anyone successfully program the T5 remote to work for your TV?

wop one
05-10-2014, 03:38 PM
tried to connect my new Samsung tv trying all codes in the manual and none of them worked

maly
05-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Same here mates, i couldn't program the remote at all, i tried auto programming and manual programming but no go.
Anyone had success with samsung tv? please tel me how it works that will be appreciated.

Jerasa
05-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Same here, with Sony Bravia... this remote sucks! just like the receiver UI which is from the very old Sonicview hd... about 6 years ago, the Viewsat HD had a great UI, it was perfect... IMHO these are the two flaws of this receiver; UI and Remote

bjl
05-18-2014, 06:48 PM
This remote controls my old coolsat 4000.I have been using it for motor control.

dishuser
05-18-2014, 06:53 PM
tried to connect my new Samsung tv trying all codes in the manual and none of them worked
then use search instead of a code

Wolf
09-18-2018, 07:30 PM
Have you ever had to recode your remote to receiver ? working n setting up new one but when I hit ok button for language the very first screen nothing happens but the stb light flashes on and off really fast which tells me remote is not coded for receiver and I have no idea how to fix it.
BTW Yes I got it to work with her Samsung widescreen TV. You go into the setup press and hold TV for about 5 seconds and it will start blinking to a solid stb press TV or whatever you are programming point it at the end of your old TV remote like an inch or two apart and press TV button again and the STB light should blink 3 times and you should be good to go