PDA

View Full Version : Is Mega TVi SHD3000 made by Dreamlink makers to replace it?

snowleo
05-11-2014, 05:05 AM
this box is out month ago, i don't see any threads about it here in the forum
it looks mostly like dreamlink and it works on sk200 8psk modules, has iptv ..
so is it made by dreamlink makers to replace it
any files support for it, or anybody tested ?

whoknows
05-11-2014, 11:59 AM
I did see a thread on that box, but it didn't go anywhere and I don't believe dream link makes anything. There is a file on the net, just google for it. As far as I know the box has had no promoting. Promoting usually consists of sites obtaining free boxes and giving their opinion about the receiver. If it passes, then mods will write a favourable review to get the ball rolling.

looper
05-11-2014, 12:19 PM
it looks like the linkbox 300a. it could be made by them or a clone of the linkbox.

hedley
05-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Dreamlink has an android receiver out already, it is being tested by some of the staff members here already.

Nostradamus
05-11-2014, 12:44 PM
actually the unit being tested is not a receiver you plug a dish into , it is an android media streaming box

Dzaster
05-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Some time manufacturers use similar or the same casings and boards as other receivers depending on what the company wants. No need to redo things. Mag is by itself. I believe it has Ilink boards in it, like the 300A, and the same exterior casing, but has a different tuner allowing the sk200 to be added. Also it usable with an iptv private server and satellite private server. There are reviews out there but not many.

mrkmzo
05-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Dzaster, I sent you a PM. I'm interested in joeblow iks, can you respond to Pm would like to sign up. Thanks

surgeman
05-17-2014, 02:48 AM
It's almost identical to the Linkbox 300a...The main differences are the 8psk it uses..Other than that the firmware will flash straight to it etc and physically work...But no signal because the 8psk...It's a clone..but it's being pushed real hard in other forums..I bought one myself but I'm not all that impressed with it at all...It has a lot of firmware problems so far and the main thing with the firmware give up trying to use a motorized dish...It reboots over and over again when you try to set it up and it's useless...Oh I have all the current files if you want me to u/l them to dropbox or to the site...Thought I would offer...

Dzaster
05-17-2014, 03:23 AM
It is not a clone they just don't have to remake things if they work the boards and casing are the same though as the 300a with a different tuner. clones are cheap knock offs

surgeman
05-17-2014, 03:47 AM
A clone would be something that was previously made just labeled different...The only difference is it uses a daughter card for the tuner and 8psk...It has all the rest of the same specifications of the Linkbox 300a..Even down to the firmware even works with the original Mega remote with Linkbox 300a firmware...The only difference is the daughter card and the 8psk...And trust me...it has no quality at all...It's cheap...I would say about $25 makes the whole box...