PDA

View Full Version : VS9000HD having issues with signal strength and Quality

tariq2962
05-22-2014, 01:39 PM
I have this VS9000HD for the last five years and never had this issue before. Since last one week my signal strength and quality lower down and I don't get anything. I thought it's a switch issue so I tried replacing my centuri switch with D*N SW21. Got same results then I thought I have to tweak my dish so tried that also but got no improvement.
I also inspected my RG6 cable running from Switch to receiver and found no wear n tear.

Kindly note that when I replaced my VS9000HD with VS Ultra 2000, I got 100% signal and quality with both Centuri and D*N SW21 so I realized that its a receiver's issue. I flashed my receiver with cleaner file first and then rest of the file up to the latest one that was released for VS9000HD but when I plugged my RG6 cable I got the same results with no signal strength and quality. Tried factory default multiple times and made sure I was selecting the correct LNB type and dB range. I personally think my receiver needs a fix as my VS Ultra is giving excellent results with the same setup.

Do you guys have any suggestions??