PDA

View Full Version : just started back testing

muhadd7
06-01-2014, 03:24 PM
have a viewsat ultra lite trying to get it back up and running but been out the loop for a while need to know what i need to get it working have heard about the iks but my question is do i still need my dish or can i run threw my pc your help in this matter is greatly appreciated and what files do i need to get started again

nunoit
06-01-2014, 04:01 PM
have a viewsat ultra lite trying to get it back up and running but been out the loop for a while need to know what i need to get it working have heard about the iks but my question is do i still need my dish or can i run threw my pc your help in this matter is greatly appreciated and what files do i need to get started again

look here http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?125278-Viewsat-private-support
good luck in your venture.

dslchome
06-03-2014, 08:59 AM

Yes you need your dish,

then you need to decide do you want to run it connected to a PC the whole time and the PC must have interent.

Or you can buy a X-FTA dongle and run it wireless.

then you need to know someone that has a private server.

I made HOW TO W/PICs of how to set up a Viewsat Ultra or Ultra Lite with X-FTA dongle.

Im pretty sure its on the site.. its in PDF format.. back when NOKIA was around and he was cool, he put it into pdf format and added some tweaks.

if you need some help PM me if you like.

Ill help you.

muhadd7
06-03-2014, 10:29 PM
looked around can t locate file im still waiting for my with X-FTA dongle router should be here tomorrow when i have everything ill contact you to help with set up thanks for your help

nunoit
06-04-2014, 02:04 PM
looked around can t locate file im still waiting for my with X-FTA dongle router should be here tomorrow when i have everything ill contact you to help with set up thanks for your help

did you search for the weather forecaster file for your receiver. look in files section.
http://www.satfix.net/forumdisplay.php?140-Viewsat-Ultra-Lite-Files

muhadd7
06-07-2014, 06:02 PM
just configured my x-fta dongle router but need private server using testing viewsat ultralite any help will be appreciated

nunoit
06-12-2014, 03:54 PM
just configured my x-fta dongle router but need private server using testing viewsat ultralite any help will be appreciated

have you tried here yet iksprivateserver.com there are others you know.

muhadd7
08-17-2015, 10:28 PM
over 1 year still haven't got my viewsat platinum ultra lite up and running have my dongle need help setting up with my viewsat step by step any help greatly appreciated

mechanicman
08-18-2015, 11:38 AM
over 1 year still haven't got my viewsat platinum ultra lite up and running have my dongle need help setting up with my viewsat step by step any help greatly appreciated

Sorry but viewsat platinum is now obsolete for dish..dont waste your time with it for Dishnet

muhadd7
08-18-2015, 07:41 PM
thank you wish box would you recommend to get and the easiest one to get up and running