PDA

View Full Version : help with my new jynxbox

yawamadu
06-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Need help with my new yjnxbox. am using a twin lnb dpp. it worked the first two days i got it. no channel is showing now, keeps on saying no signal but i have 89% signal and the internet is working with a 98% connection. i need help setting up the dish setting. a friend told me to get two legacy lnb instead of twin lnb dpp but not sure if that is the proble. my dish is pointing 110 and 119.

Bob Loblaw
06-07-2014, 08:07 PM
It could be a power thing or it could be your tuner has fried. There are 2 signal levels, Signal Intensity and Signal Quality. It is the Quality one the is important for reception. Where do you see the 89% signal?
What are your dish settings for each satellite?

yawamadu
06-08-2014, 07:22 PM
It could be a power thing or it could be your tuner has fried. There are 2 signal levels, Signal Intensity and Signal Quality. It is the Quality one the is important for reception. Where do you see the 89% signal?
What are your dish settings for each satellite?

i have 85% signal on 110 on both intensity and quality. but on 119 it is 42% on both. i have a dpp lnb with only one line running to the receiver is that the problem?

Fibroso
06-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Need help with my new yjnxbox. am using a twin lnb dpp. it worked the first two days i got it. no channel is showing now, keeps on saying no signal but i have 89% signal and the internet is working with a 98% connection. i need help setting up the dish setting. a friend told me to get two legacy lnb instead of twin lnb dpp but not sure if that is the proble. my dish is pointing 110 and 119.

What is your setting in Legacy LNB? It has to be OCS-DP . DiSEqC1.0, 1 on 119 and 2 on 110 if using a dp33 or dp34 switch.