PDA

View Full Version : Need opinion to buy sat receiver

sunhouse2
06-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi

i need a sat receiver for HD bev channels, I've "dreambox 800HD se" but can't get HD channels because dreambox isn't compatible with QPSK signal, so it work now only with SD channels.

I need your opinion what's the good HD,Iks receiver in the market?

Thnx

Costactc
06-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Testing the mega tvi shd3000 at the moment and I'm quite impressed.

Nostradamus
06-14-2014, 12:06 AM
yes the mega seems like a real nice box from looking at the specs.... curious though, dreambox 800HD is not a HD box?

sunhouse2
06-14-2014, 12:24 AM
yes the mega seems like a real nice box from looking at the specs.... curious though, dreambox 800HD is not a HD box?

yes it's HD box but doesn't support Turbo QPSK and Turbo 8PSK transponder,
Bev use this Technlogy...

bkr™
06-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Looking at specs of dreambox 800hd does not even have hdmi output, pretty pricey for not being HD.

ftv
06-15-2014, 01:29 AM
Hi

i need a sat receiver for HD bev channels, I've "dreambox 800HD se" but can't get HD channels because dreambox isn't compatible with QPSK signal, so it work now only with SD channels.

I need your opinion what's the good HD,Iks receiver in the market?

ThnxYou already have the best box!!!!
Just add external skywalker tunner by genpix and will work on HD like no other fta box

squirtNcider
07-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Im in the same boat. Have the Nano HD right now but the support and guide is brutal. Is the mega tvi the box to go with right now? How long has it been out and is the support and/or guide working well for north/south birds? Never heard of this box before which is why Im asking.
Thanks

Costactc
07-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Im in the same boat. Have the Nano HD right now but the support and guide is brutal. Is the mega tvi the box to go with right now? How long has it been out and is the support and/or guide working well for north/south birds? Never heard of this box before which is why Im asking.
Thanks

The mega tvi shd3000 has been out for about 3 months now and support is spot on, me and 5 others are working with the manufacturer to get it all right. Thus far, the best hd receiver I have tested.

squirtNcider
07-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Well, seeing as you have been around here for quite some time and well trusted, Im gonna give this box a go and put the nano hd on the shelf. Only thing is what tuner is needed for hd or does it come with the box when purchased?

Also, was just reading in the forums.....Is this thing also an IPTV box? Like having a Roku box or similar?

Anubis
07-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Well, seeing as you have been around here for quite some time and well trusted, Im gonna give this box a go and put the nano hd on the shelf. Only thing is what tuner is needed for hd or does it come with the box when purchased?

Also, was just reading in the forums.....Is this thing also an IPTV box? Like having a Roku box or similar?
You can read the specs here...http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?161982-Mega-TVI-SHD3000

mark64
07-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Megatvi shd 3000 support is very good they have come a very long way since the beginning I have had mine since they first came out
it is far from perfect but there files do fix issues and some times set something else backward but to date I have no regrets buying this
and for the price and what you get is an excellent value

Costactc
07-04-2014, 05:10 PM

Module is already installed.