PDA

View Full Version : Help with Amz 61 on BUD?

Mannysur
02-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Hi guys,just hoping I can get help on this.I have a 8 footer mesh dish with motor and a SV8KHD hook up to it.My question is : Can I get Amazonas 61 with this type of setup or not?I live on Ct.,USA.I have been using a Birdog and it seems to locate the bird,but everytime that I do a blindscan I just get a failed scan.Am I doing something wrong or I need to tweak some on my system?Thanks for your support.:rolleyes:

Costactc
02-21-2010, 05:50 PM
Have a look at this:

http://satfix.net/showthread.php?t=15182&page=3

Mannysur
02-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Sorry,but I don't see the answer.Just tell me if it can be done or not?I'm pretty new to BUD.Thanks for your help.I,m mostly interested on the feeds for CMD and Telefonica satellital.Thanks.

andyb2
02-21-2010, 07:07 PM
No you cant get the telefonica.Not sure what CMD is so I dunno

TurboPirate
03-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Sorry,but I don't see the answer.Just tell me if it can be done or not?I'm pretty new to BUD.Thanks for your help.I,m mostly interested on the feeds for CMD and Telefonica satellital.Thanks.

Don't know about C Band but for KU 61west can be done here in Puerto Rico with a 5.5 feet dish with 40-48% quality, it depends the time of year the quality goes UP to 48% and down to 40%. C-band is another story maybe it can be done and from what I read from the link Costactc gave you, he did get 1 TP and a channel from that sat..................................AMZ 2 is almost ready about to be turn ON so good news for USA and south of Canada.......