PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server!

gwrowe
06-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi need help! trying to connect to satlobo with NOI, have all info in server settings, even proper DES, code good for 3 months yet, just say's cannot connect to server!

pinka
06-26-2014, 01:53 AM
just sell codes no support and answer post with no cofidence three weeks for me no connection yet good luck

pinka
06-26-2014, 10:47 PM
satlobo canot connect to this server i am running out of patience hooger i bought the code from saying code is good almost one month portxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user id and password all other server connect no problem ,

whoknows
06-26-2014, 11:52 PM
just sell codes no support and answer post with no cofidence three weeks for me no connection yet good luck

satlobo canot connect to this server i am running out of patience hooger i bought the code from saying code is good almost one month portxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx user id and password all other server connect no problem ,

If you have a problem then start your own thread and explain in detail what your problem is and someone will help.

To the OP, you may have better luck using NOI by posting under n fusion. good luck