PDA

View Full Version : 2 servers on one STB

DJMark
06-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Hi there folks.

So here's my latest issue with my Nano. I am running 2 servers, one for North and one for South. I have the south as server 1 and north as server 2. My north server runs flawlessly. My issue is with the south servers. I have tried 2 different servers in the last 2 days and both barely work, and if they do, there is extreme freezing. My question is, am I doing somrthing wrong, or is this receiver just not capablr of running the 2 servers efficiently???

zoogor
06-26-2014, 05:45 PM
its the receiver bud

DJMark
06-26-2014, 05:48 PM
its the receiver bud

Crappy receiver??? What would you reccomend?

DJMark
06-26-2014, 06:18 PM
So I have also tried just runnning the south server with noo other servers on the list but still lots of freezing. I have tried both Satlobo and Fishtv. Both connect, but both have lots of freezing.

zoogor
06-26-2014, 06:31 PM
cant explain that...i know satlobo is not freezing but i cant speak for fish...

DJMark
06-26-2014, 06:37 PM
cant explain that...i know satlobo is not freezing but i cant speak for fish...

Satlobo is usually pretty good, I've used it before. Must be the receiver. Time for a new one.

hutch
06-26-2014, 07:04 PM
some say that running older files can help lessen the freezing... but you'll lose your HDMI port...freezing has been a problem for some SE models... also some PS do not work well with other PS... just a heads up

DJMark
06-26-2014, 07:29 PM
some say that running older files can help lessen the freezing... but you'll lose your HDMI port...freezing has been a problem for some SE models... also some PS do not work well with other PS... just a heads up

Thanks hutch. I will try an older file. I will try anything at this point. The strange thing is all the freezing is on the south servers. My north server is fine, no freezing at all!