PDA

View Full Version : Jynxbox.. Very cheap on ebay

tubbs
06-28-2014, 02:57 PM
So Why are the Jynxbox so cheap on Ebay? is it because they are clones?

Will a clone work at all since they are not making originals?

torpainter
06-28-2014, 03:38 PM
So Why are the Jynxbox so cheap on Ebay? is it because they are clones?

Will a clone work at all since they are not making originals?

you ask if they are clones then you state they no longer make originals?

tubbs
06-28-2014, 03:50 PM
Ya, well I don't git it... I think they may be clones? but if they are closes, so what, I know some people have had troubles with clones, but I have had a few clones and they have worked fine...

torpainter
06-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Ya, well I don't git it... I think they may be clones? but if they are closes, so what, I know some people have had troubles with clones, but I have had a few clones and they have worked fine...

yes they are clones

iq180
06-28-2014, 04:30 PM
I don't have any problems with the jynxbox clones but the OE jynxbox has problems.
Go to the clone receiver section & read=now testing jynxbox V6= for more info.

Nostradamus
06-28-2014, 08:01 PM
the problem with clones is they rely on the original for files and at the same time kill sales on the original box until they force them out of business at which time the clone is as good as it will ever get

iq180
06-28-2014, 11:18 PM
the problem with clones is they rely on the original for files and at the same time kill sales on the original box until they force them out of business at which time the clone is as good as it will ever get
This is true and if they would build a receiver the way it should be built I would not buy a clone but all they do is pump out cheap
plastic crap with LNB power less than 450mA that over heat and burn up in two days, the clones have 650mA and are better built,
so if that's the best they can do then they shouldn't be in business,JMO,LOL.

Nostradamus
06-29-2014, 02:20 AM
well really the clone makers are no better, they cheap out by not paying coders. what it all boils down to is free tvers are a cheap bunch and if somebody released some top quality hardware there would be a significant price increase and how many would pay an extra 100 - 150 for quality when they can buy trash for a lot less. Then you would have the clone makers jumping over a good box as well just like happened with the pansats years ago. I think manufacturers are trying to release something cheaply enough made that there is no profit margin in the manufacturing of clones.. The idea might have worked as well until all these wannabe dealers started ordering directly from China. By cutting out the middle men (importers) they still have been able to make it profitable. don't expect you will ever see any real quality box any more in this game and the clones will just keep on until customs seizes them for being shipped with illegal tuners installed or not being up to CSA standards

iq180
06-29-2014, 02:32 AM
well really the clone makers are no better, they cheap out by not paying coders. what it all boils down to is free tvers are a cheap bunch and if somebody released some top quality hardware there would be a significant price increase and how many would pay an extra 100 - 150 for quality when they can buy trash for a lot less. Then you would have the clone makers jumping over a good box as well just like happened with the pansats years ago. I think manufacturers are trying to release something cheaply enough made that there is no profit margin in the manufacturing of clones.. The idea might have worked as well until all these wannabe dealers started ordering directly from China. By cutting out the middle men (importers) they still have been able to make it profitable. don't expect you will ever see any real quality box any more in this game and the clones will just keep on until customs seizes them for being shipped with illegal tuners installed or not being up to CSA standards
I would be more than happy to pay an extra 200 usd for a well built receiver with all the options that the new receivers have with
LNB power output of 750 mA or 850 mA.

Nostradamus
06-29-2014, 01:20 PM
granted there are some that would and it would make sense to do so, a lot would say they would but if it came down to the crunch most wouldn't... you are maybe 1 in 10 that would and would as well. Well, not that i am into buying receivers but I learned the lesson long ago and it pertains to all things really. You get what you pay for and brand name costs more but you get some quality for your buck. The only time it gets crazy is when you start buying designer items just over priced for the name. Gucci and Rolex is in that category :) Not that products are not good but a wrist watch is really not worth thousands of dollars either. My cell phone tells me what time it is for a whole lot less :D